Typical Sunday

Sunday is another one of my favorite days of the week. It is such a blessing to my soul to gather with friends, family, and not-yet friends as a church body every week. 

Before I head out the door I run through my daily usual except for the 45-60 minutes of reading through the bible and reading news articles.


Read the Matthew Henry prayer email, look at my schedule for the day, and pray through my schedule. 


Read morning Psalms in The New Coverdale Psalter.


Read a daily portion of Proverbs, Daily Wisdom. Journal passage read into Proverbs Journible. 


Sunday evenings, after leading Life Group and a Thriving Marriage class, I like to sit and devotionally read through The Preacher's Catechism by Lewis Allen. I tackle a chapter a Sunday and try to meditate on the truth without moving on too quickly. 



Prayer times at 8 am, 3 pm, and 6 pm


To bed early because tomorrow is Monday.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verses That Guide My Life

Surrounding yourself with healthy leaders