Typical Saturday

If you are like me, then sometimes life gets going so fast that you might have a hard time setting aside a large block of time to rest and meditate on Scripture. 


As I shared previously, Monday is a great day for me to saturate myself with biblical truth before Tuesday through Friday kick into gear. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday all have the same reading and prayer habits.


Now come Saturday, I am ready to spend more time contemplating. Here is how I usually spend my Saturday mornings. 


Read the Matthew Henry prayer email, look at my schedule for the day, pray through my schedule, and then read through my news emails. 

Read morning Psalms in The New Coverdale Psalter

Spend 45-60 reading through The Epistles and Revelation

Read a daily portion of Proverbs, Daily Wisdom. Journal passage read into Proverbs Journible. 

Work through Beginning Greek (book, video, and worksheets)

I take a guided reading tour in my book Unfolding Grace: 40 Guided Readings through the Bible and answer questions in my workbook. 


Prayer times at 9 am (pray for family), noon (pray for church family), 3 pm (pray for visitors at church), and 6 pm (pray for pastors and volunteers).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Typical Sunday

Surrounding yourself with healthy leaders

Verses That Guide My Life